Welcome to Tuscarora Elementary School
Our Vision: At Tuscarora we are committed to the lifelong success of every child
Dear Tuscarora Students and Families
I would like to extend the warmest welcome to the 2018-2019 school year! There are so many great things in store for our Tuscarora community, as we continue to focus on our contribution and commitment to building a foundation of lifelong success for every student by meeting their academic, social and emotional needs.
As a district, Addison Central School has identified these Core Values as a part of our Strategic Plan:
- Students are the primary focus of all our efforts in and out of the classroom.
- A safe and secure learning environment (social, emotional and physical) is a right and a responsibility of all.
- Family, community and school partnerships are essential to student success and the development of citizenship.
- In the commitment to personal growth and lifelong learning through a persistent pursuit of individualized achievement for all students.
- Effective and respectful communications are critical to student success.
As a school, we will be focusing on three goals for the 2018-2019 school year; These goals align our work with your children to our district strategic plan and support district goals:
- Create a safe and secure learning environment that supports the academic, social and emotional needs of our students
- Build positive relationships with students, families and the community
- Support the academic growth and achievement of students through rigorous and engaging teaching and learning experiences
We look forward to partnering with you to achieve these goals.
This year promises to be an exciting and productive one for our school! The Tuscarora Elementary faculty looks forward to partnering with you to support the growth of your children during these very important years.
Georgia Weed, Principal
Tuscarora Elementary Principal
7 Cleveland Drive
Addison, NY 14801