Addison Central School District supports the learning of all students. The Office of Special Education works to identify those students that may need extra support through our Response to Intervention (RTI) and special education programs. Special Education means specially designed instruction, programs, and services provided to help meet the unique needs of students with disabilities, as determined by the Committee on Special Education (CSE).Contact Information: 607-359-1111
- Tanya Loomis - Supervisor of Special Education
- Ann Prior - School Psychologist
- Kris Smith - Response to Intervention
- Heather Overton - Instructional Support
- Annette Buckley - Administrative Assistant for the Office of Special Education
Preschool children: If you are aware of a preschooler, from birth through 5 years old, who has or may have a developmental disability, please call 607-359-1111 and ask to speak with Mrs. Tanya Loomis, CPSE Chairperson or Annette Buckley, CSE Secretary.